Cackletta's Soul (Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a candidate for deletion.
Cackletta's Soul is the final boss of Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Her fight while amazing is notorious for its qualities.
- After the fight with Bowletta. A time bob-omb ambushes you and Bowletta absorbs you. After She absorbs you you wake up with 1 hp, which is unfair.
- Cackletta's Soul will get the first turn to attack. You'd better hope that she doesn't use her arm swing attack or her fire spin attack because those attacks are way too hard to dodge.
- Cackletta's Soul has 2 arms for Fire and Thunder but the arms are the exact same color, so if you use either Mario or Luigi you might accidentally heal the arms.
- If you get killed by Cackletta's Soul, it's back to fighting Bowletta again for you.
- The boss itself is actually very amazing.
- The music is awesome.
- The ending after you defeat Cackletta's Soul is great.
- The Remake of this fight is much easier.