Final Bison (Street Fighter Alpha 3)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Final Bison is the main antagonist and final boss of Street Fighter Alpha 3, considered to be one of, if not the most powerful incarnation of M. Bison in Street Fighter history.
Why He Sucks
- Super cheap AI, like blocking everything like a complete wimp, spamming projectiles, love of teleportation, jump dive attacks, the typical stuff.
- Final Bison has extremely overpowered supers, especially the Final Psycho Crusher, pictured on the right, that can deal over 85% of damage. It doesn't help if you're in mid-air & he uses it, giving you no time to air block it.
- You've only got one opportunity to defeat Final Bison. If you lose, you don't get to continue, but instead, you're greeted with a fist-clenching unskippable bad ending!
- He can easily counter you. That he's a charge type does not help.
- Final Bison is playable in many versions of the game as a hidden character, and he is broken fun due to his move-sets.
- Ridiculously powerful supers aside, he's actually quite a balanced character. Most of his cheapness comes from his AI.
- "Brave or Grave", his theme song, is amazing.
- His stage is quite appealing.
- The Dreamcast port, also known as the Saikyo Dojo edition, spares you the bad ending part, so you can continue fighting him for as many times as you want until you either win or ragequit.
- The Max update on PSP has this battle as its own Final Battle mode, so you can challenge him as long you want.