Final section (Bioshock)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
In the last level of Bioshock, after players learn what really happened in the plane crash and witnessing the best death scene in gaming, they then do some low level missions afterwards.
Why it Sucks
- The missions after the reveal are nothing but cliched missions.
- There's a painfully long escort mission with the little girl.
- The final boss is pathetically easy and doesn't put up much of a fight.
- There's a cliche "enemy wave" objective in it as well.
- The good ending is quite cute.
- The big reveal rivals that of Silent Hill 2.