Iblis Form 2 (Sonic The Hedghog 2006)
(Note: This list will primary talk about Iblis' second form)
Iblis is the secondary antagonist and boss fight of Sonic The Hedghog 2006, it is a gaint lava monster with three forms and is part of Solaris. In both storys he is the main boss of Crise City and Lava Crator, is third boss in Sonic's story, the second boss in Shadow's story, and is both the first and later the fivth and final boss of Silver's story.
While Iblis in both his first and third phase has been decently phrased by fans for its uneck battles, his second form on the other hand has been disliked by fans and is often considerd infamos along with Silver from the same game, fans dedicated on whos the most infamos.
Why He Sucks
- Iblis second form is a worm, which is really ironic considering that his first form preveiously was a giant four armed lava monster.
- The mojory of the fight is just you waiting untill Iblis summons pillers in order for you to get to the purple orbs in order to get Iblis's attention and stuning it alowing you to damage it, it is both tedeious and boring.
- Most of the time Iblis will just attack you instead of summon pillers, which just wasts your time.
- All of Iblis's attacks are very slow and easy to avoid.
- The camera is very poor, as it will often not focus on Iblis, causeing you to not see any incoming attacks.
- Everytime you attack Ibils, you are force to watch a really long cutscene as Sonic/Shadow flys up too the air and back on the ground, it takes roughtly 30 seconds just for them to get back to the battle, and it gets annoying, fast.
- Due to how long it takes to even beat Iblis, it can be frustrating when your trying to go for the S Rank.
- Just like the case with Silver, you have to refight Iblis twice, as both Sonic and Shadow.
- While really ironic, the design of Iblis in his worm form is cool looking.
- Great music, even tho it plays for all three forms of Iblis.
- Iblis is down in four hits.
- There is a much quicker way to beat Iblis, and thats by having the Purple Gem, as not only can it shrunk you, but it also gives you infinite jumps, so you can use it to get to the orbs much faster.