Quiz Show (Rhythm Heaven)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Quiz Show is a segment of the Japanese Rhythm Heaven on Gameboy Advance that also makes it into Rhythm Heaven Megamix on Nintendo 3DS. It is considered boring to quite a few players.
Why It Sucks
- The game doesn't punish you for not being in rhythm. It's only goal is for you to mash the buttons the same number of times as the host.
- During the main part, the host will sometimes add one or two more taps at the last second. This can screw you over if you don't notice.
- The music doesn't play when you are doing the actual game part. Only when the host is talking.
- You can fail on the tutorial. Every other game in Rhythm Heaven lets you keep going on the tutorial until you get the controls down. Here however, if you make a mistake on the tutorial, it counts as losing the game as a whole.
- If you can mash the buttons fast enough, you can break the counters and the sign. This is actually pretty funny.
- Rhythm Heaven Megamix at least encourages you to be in rhythm by having it where you have to in order to get the star.