Zombie Hydra (Epic Battle Fantasy 5)
NOTE: The page will talk about the fifth installment's version (to be also precise, the steam version).
The Zombie Hydra is a boss from the Epic Battle Fantasy saga. In the second and fifth installment, it's a main boss that is required to be fought, while on the fourth, is optional.
Why it Sucks
- If you don't kill all of its heads, the destroyed head(s) will return with all of its health.
- Damaging the Zombie Hydra strongly enough to detach its head will increase its evasion, making it hard to be damaged.
- Dark attacks/summons/skills heals the Zombie Hydra. It's also immune to freeze and doom/death status effects
- Many of the Zombie Hydra's attacks are Dark and Fire related, so unless Matt/Natalie/Anna/Lance/Nolegs has enough dark/fire resistance to nullify or heal the damage, it will be difficult.
- Some of Zombie Hydra's attacks causes Death status (which will instantly kill Matt/Natalie/Anna/Lance/Nolegs), so unless you don't have anything that give Doom/Death resistance, you will have an hard time using revives.
- On Hard and Epic difficulty, it will use three dark attacks.
- It's very hard to capture, unless you debuff and inflict status effects on it.
- One of its moves, Sacrifice, will cause Doom and reduce your health, as well as inflicting damage to all.
- On The Rapture, you have to fight three of them.
- To get one specific achievement, you need to defeat them on Epic difficulty.
- The Zombie Hydra's design is awesome.
- Its summon is very good, dealing death to all enemies (or a destructive dark physical damage, if they resist that).